The Dignity of a Master

I think...therefore I have wisdom to share...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Roll Call

I realize that I have been absent for a while...my apologies. But there are reasons for it! First of all, I decided that I needed a larger room in the temple. I have four wives...they take up quite some space! So I have spent a large amount of time lately moving everything around. Particular care had to be taken with my minature Cerean garden. The plants are very delicate! But at last everything has been moved around, reorganized, and life is back to normal.

The second reason, even more exciting than the first, is that I, Ki-Adi-Mundi, have decided to go back to school. Being a Jedi you learn many things, but certain faucets of education are ignored, for the most part. So I have taken it upon myself to become further educated by enrolling in a lovely little university. Flemings Academy for Knowing Everything [FAKE], seemed like the perfect place for me. The work load is...well...astounding. I think I intimidate my professors just a tad bit. I think the idea of a lightsaber in their classroom frightens them. They have nothing to fear however, as I keep trying to reassure them. But more on that later. No doubt this new venture will give me plenty to relate to you. Goodbye for now, I'm off to 'hit the books' as they say.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home